Over the next few weeks Middlesex Corporation will:
1. Continue working on drainage in the vicinity of Fayette Street moving toward Pleasant St.
2. Begin removing and setting hydrants from School St. to Broadway St.
3. Test pits at Cabot Street in between Balch Street and the end of the job.
4. Begin removing trees along Rantoul Street and the project. This should take a week to complete. No parking signs will be posted as necessary.
5. Continue to mark out utilities along Rantoul Street.
Comcast may start their conduit relocation as well, depending on scheduling.